Monday, August 22, 2016

First week at HPIAM

My first week at HPIAM was excellent!! on the first day of school i was a bit nervous, but when i entered i felt safe, i didn't have to worry, i had my sister with me and her friends. they were really excited for me to be at HPIAM. Making friends, that's the hard part, i didn't know any people (well some i knew) but i was to shy to make new friends, i kept questioning to myself "should i say hi?'
"are they gonna like me?". next few periods some people actually came up to me and talked to me i was suprised, every time when i see someone come up to me i panic "oh my god that person is coming up to me!!! i hope he/she think i'm not weird". the first week i made a couple of friends in math class, i got to know them better and they got to know me better. we had a freshman activity and it was so fun!! my first week at HPIAM was great!! i really liked it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment