Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

The things i like most about this class is us going on the code program, honestly it was fun to how to computer things what i did not like the most was the statements, i dont have a problem with it, everything is good but to me im not really good at describing the meaning typing im more like a person who would like to explain it to a person. The highlight for me in this class is being a CTR person i mean we all have to be CTR everyday right?.
Honestly i did good in some of my classes but i did improve in math class which imvery happy about!. No i have not ive been busy doing my other work for my classes but still have chances to read it!

I will do my best! There are times when im not but i will do it!Being CTR is for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment