Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving is the expression of gratitude, Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated in canada and the united states. It was originally celebrated as the day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. In the united states, the modern thanksgiving holiday tradition is commonly. And it was dated on November 24. It has been celebrated as a federal holiday every year since 1863.


Reflection:  What i’m thankful for, i’m thankful for waking up everyday to see my beautiful family, thankful for having my family and friends who’ve supported me a lot when i had my bad times, i’m thankful for everything that i have honestly God has been amazing to my family and helped me through a lot and i’m glad to be here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment