Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Week


My thanksgiving week was alright, i didn’t get to do much, i mostly stayed at home watched some TV and making some edits on my laptop/ipod, the most part that i liked was that i got to spend more time with my family more, since we’re all so busy with school and work, it was nice to spend time together, on thanksgiving i went over to my uncles house it was okay, we mostly focused on the soccer game. During my break i had to do my english homework and extra credit, my extra credit was fun to do, write a letter to president obama, i enjoyed it. I had some time to text my friends (international friends) and last but not least, the food, that was mostly the good part on thanksgiving week. But what i loved the most was when my family and i we were at the gas station to put gas for our family reunion camping trip, some stranger had went up to us and told my dad that he will pay for our gas, we were in shocked, he paid for a full tank, we were blessed, we wanted to buy him something too but he said he was okay so we gave him some mexican candy that our neighbor gave us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment