Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

The things that i liked about this class was making our own blogs. I think that was really fun to do because we got to have our own theme, we got to design our very own look for it and i feel like that kinda shows what  you personality is.

There is a time where i don’t like the student success statement, its okay but i really don’t like it because i’m really not that good of writing reflections, i’m the type who likes to speak about a statement, i’m not good with explaining on typing because i feel like it will kinda get you a little confused.

My recommendations to improve this class is to try you best on typing a reflection, it will kinda get confusing but you must remember to pay close attention to the message.

To be honest i do feel like i did my best in this class because again i’m not good with reflections but i try my best and  get my work fully done in order to pass this class.

To be honest i haven’t been reading my life planning goals journal because i’ve been focusing more on my other work, like if its like a huge assignment i have to get that done, but i’ve been busy with doing all my work for my other classes.

I think i am committed to be a CTR person because i do give respect to a lot of people and i accept a lot of people for who they are, and mostly i do help others when they really need the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment