Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Winter Break


Winter Break

What i did on my winter break was video editing, like i always do. I’ve uploaded some videos on my youtube channel. I didn’t get to do very much i mostly watch TV or took a nap. Where i went during my break was mostly visiting my family, and saturday was a special day for my good friend, i went to his wedding and it was very nice, i had a good time dancing with everyone. I finally got to watch captain america civil war! Netflix finally put it up, i stayed up till 3 in the morning watching it while everyone was asleep, on christmas day i watched the soccer game at my tio’s house. I had to read a book that i had chosen its called The House on mango street and my HW well extra credit for my english class, was to do a book report so i did that, and thats mostly it, my winter break was alright i give it a 7/10 but it was nice to spend time with my family and friends :) Oh and some very special news i have received, theres a new member coming in the family well actually 2 one from my mom side and the other from my dad side.

No comments:

Post a Comment